Keystone is one of the biggest development trusts in the Eastern Region.
As a development trust, Keystone delivers a diverse range of projects and services responsive to the needs of the local community. To find more about the community projects that Keystone currently deliver, please click here.
Keystone is able to deliver projects by generating income from its own not-for-private profit social enterprises as well as through public and other funds. To find out about an example of a Social Enterprises that Keystone operate – Cafe One please follow the link.
Working closely with partner organisations and communities, Keystone aims to ensure that the area it serves is safe, healthy, inclusive, as well as socially and economically vibrant. To see what funders we work with and the projects they support, click here.
For information about the Trust, its history, the Board, its staff and how to contact us, click here
A copy of our latest set of accounts can be found by clicking here.
To catch up on the latest news from Keystone, click on the links below.
- Recruiting for Young Persons Worker
- Recruiting for a SAGE Bookkeeper/ Building Co-ordinator
- Keystone AGM and Community Celebration 11th February 2017
- Green Bikes transforming into Men’s Shed
- Keystone – Abbey Cafe Opens
- Keystone Green Bikes – Opens at York Way
- Generous social incubator donation
- Abbey Community Centre Meal 28th January 2016
- Green Bikes Mural on Display
- Keystone Green Bikes