Keystone Innovation Centre, Croxton Road, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1 JD (Click here for a map).
Tel: 01842 768300
The Keystone Innovation Centre in Thetford is situated at the junction of Croxton and Mundford Road (next to the sports centre).
If travelling from Norwich:
- Follow the A11 to Thetford.
- At the first roundabout as you approach Thetford, take the second exit and continue on the A11.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Mundford Road (A1066).
- Proceed approximately 1 mile down Mundford RoadOn the way you will pass EMG Ford and an Esso garage on your left.
- Keystone Innovation Centre is at the junction of Croxton Road (signposted sports centre) Turn left into Croxton Roadand then immediately left into the Innovation Centre car park. There is an overflow car park at the back of the sports centre.
If travelling from Bury St Edmunds:
- Follow the A134 to Thetford.
- Approaching the first set of traffic lights at the Hungry Horse Pub crossroads, turn right and proceed along Norwich Road, straight across the next set of traffic lights and over the mini roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Mundford Roadsigned to the A11.
- Croxton Road is the second turning on the right (signposted sports centre), with the Keystone Innovation Centre immediately on your left hand side. There is an overflow car park at the back of the sports centre.
The Keystone Innovation Centre is a short walk away from Thetford Train Station alternatively there are taxis available at the front of the train station. Thetford train station is serviced by National Express and East Midland Trains and is on the Cambridge – Norwich line. For further information please contact www.nationalrail.co.uk.